- SERVICES LENGTH RESULTS: Everyone's body and skin is different, therefor everyone will have different results. Lashes can last anywhere from 2-4 weeks before you need a re-fill. Some of our experienced clients can go 4-6 weeks without a re-fill.
- RIGHT AFTER SERVICE: Make sure you keep your lashes away from sweat, water, or humidity for the first 24 to 48 hours. This ensures that the glue has dried completely, preventing from your eyes becoming irritable from the glue if wet, ensures a long-lasting set/fill.
- Treat your lashes like babies
- Dry them immediately after exposing them to water
- Brush them gently & softly with your lash brush 1-2 times a day or as needed.
- Continue face regiments as normal, wash your face as usual, and wash your lashes very gently with a Lash & Eye safe soap.
- You're okay to use moisturizing eye-drops/ contact solution. Just make sure you dry your lashes after.
- Only use a sponge-like material to dry your lashes. Never cloth or cotton as it will catch your lashes.
- Don't expose your lashes to direct water pressure, like your shower head.
- Avoid oily-products on your face or eyes like; MakeUp, MakeUp Removers, etc.
- Avoid sleeping on your face.
- Avoid using sleep masks unless they are silk material. Preferably use a Domed Sleep mask.
- NeverEVER pick, tug, or pull on your lashes (Natural or Extensions).
- SERVICES LENGTH RESULTS: Everyone's body and skin is different, therefor everyone will have different results. Microbladed brows can last anywhere from 1-3 years.
- RIGHT AFTER SERVICE:
- Avoid any contact with or from sweat, water, or humidity for the first 24 to 48 hours.
- Apply religiously a "Tattoo Moisturizer" to your brows throughout the day for the first 2 Weeks. Start with 3-5 times per day.
- You can use an essential oil, coconut oil, aquifer, and/or vaseline. This will prevent peeling, itching, or scabbing.
- If you feel the urge to scratch; apply more moisturizer to your brows and tap the itchy part for relief, HOWEVER, avoid scratching at all costs!
- Avoid blood thinners for the 48 hours Before & After session.
- Must not be pregnant or nursing.
- Allow your desired area to grow for 2-4 weeks. The longer, the better.
- To avoid from skin irritation:
- Before waxing; moisturize
- After waxing; keep area clean and avoid getting skin greasy.
- Always wait 24 hours to Spray-Tan after waxing.
- Exfoliate and shave body thoroughly right before Spray-Tanning appointment.
- Avoid ANY kind of moisturizers, lotions, deodorants, etc before Spray-Tanning.
- Avoid any kind of moisturizers, soaps, water, or sweat 12 hours post Spray Tanning.