Whether your check wasn't able to cover your complete grocery list or you are more of a DIY kinda girl, we've researched easy and great DIY MakeUp Remover Recipes that are bound to save you money instantly or over time! We've picked three types; Oil Friendly, Oil-Free, and Essential Oils-Infused!
All of our choices are used with wipes or pads! Why? Because we know you, you hard working woman. After the end of the day whether if it's a 9 to 5 job, or being a Stay-At-Home mom, both are big responsibilities!.... So who has time to wash their face? Am I Righhhhhttttt? I don't know about you, but no matter how many times I make it a goal to wash my face at the end of the day, I am more than likely to NOT and just hop in bed! Let this solution be good compromise. Make yourself a batch of one of these and keep it on your night stand! After all, not removing your makeup at the end of the day is a fast road to bad skin and early wrinkles!
OIL-FRIENDLY MAKEUP REMOVER
- Tear-free baby shampoo
- Coconut Oil
- Cotton rounds
- Small jar
- Step 1: Take a small pot and boil some water (enough to fill 1/2 of your small jar). Pour the hot water into the jar filling it slightly over 1/2 way.
- Step 2: Take 1 Tablespoon of Coconut Oil and put it in the water. Let it melt.
- Step 3: Stir in 3/4 of a Tablespoon of baby shampoo. Mix well.
- Step 4: In small increments place the cotton rounds in the jar. The mixture will absorb into the cotton rounds. You may need to press down on the cotton rounds for them to fully absorb the liquid.
OIL-FREE MAKEUP REMOVER
By me from experience
- 1/2 Cup of Lavender Witch Hazel
- 1/2 Cup of Baby mild castile soap
- A Tub of Unscented Baby Wipes [Aprx. 2.4 Pounds]
- Pour both mixes in tub of baby wipes.
- Allow to soak in for 24 hours
- Pour out overflow [Optional]
- NOT to be used on the eyes
ESSENTIAL OIL-INFUSED MAKEUP REMOVER
- 1 quart wide mouth jar
- 2 Tablespoons of coconut oil
- 2 squirts of tear-free baby wash
- 2 cups of purified water
- 2 packages of cotton pads
- Tea Tree Essential Oil (will help with acne, but should NOT be used on the eyes) OR
- Frankincense Essential Oil (will help rejuvenate the skin and decrease the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles) Microwaveable bowl
- 1. Mix 2 tablespoons of coconut oil, 2 squirts of tear-free baby wash and 2 cups of purified water.
- 2. Microwave in 10-20 second increments until melted and well blended.
- 3. Place about 50 cotton pads in you quart jar.
- 4. Pour your liquid mixture over your pads in the jar. Press pads down to help soak up the liquid. Add more pads to fit, pressing down.
- 5. Secure lid tight and keep in a dry, cool place.
- 6. Use your pads to remove your makeup daily.