FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM TO SEE MORE WORK
I'm sure you've heard it a million times before... "Eyebrows are the frame of the face". Truer words have never been spoken, my friends. You can get away with little-to-no make up on a busy day if your eyebrows are groomed and done. That's where Microblading comes in handy!
Microblading is semi-permanent tattoo that can last from 1-3 years! Long enough to save you time and short enough to not worry about a lifetime commitment. It is the perfect solution for minimizing your daily hassle routine. Microblading, unlike Permanent Eyebrow Tattoo, is that the microblading's methods gives your eyebrows a natural and 3D hair look. It is s soft strokes versus one solid overall color.
THINGS TO KNOW:
- Mircroblading can last from 1 to 3 years. Typically starts fading after the first year. (Permanent Eyebrow tattoo lasts up to 10 years.)
- You can wear make up on top.
- Mircoblading pigment can be professionally removed.
- Service is strongly advised against for pregnant women and nursing women.
MICROBLADING WITH SIRENE
This is what you should expect when you get microblading done with us...
- First, we start with the foundation of your eyebrows. With one blade we conture your brows and with another we fill in the rest.
- Second, you have a healing period of 4 weeks.
- After your healing period, you come back in for your touch up. This is what allows the pigment to last longer and look fuller.
- We provide all different color pigments, from light brown to black.
- We work with a range of different blades to give you the most customized and natural look.
- Lastly, don't worry about the pain! We provide numbing cream!
Come on in to step up your eyebrow game or contact me if you have any questions!