TRAINING COURSE POLICY
- Training course fee covers one person only. Please do not bring a guest.
- Training dates are subject to change if needed.
- Certified Instructors, to assure Quality Training to all Our Students.
- All Trainings come with a full size kit with our Amazing Products, Certification, Manual and Hands On Practice.
- Deposit is Non-Refundable. Deposit is required to save your spot and cover training kit. This goes towards your total.
- Remaining balance is due before training date. No exceptions.
How long are the trainings?
Trainings are usually 1 day for each class. Microblading is 2 days.
Do I need to provide a model to practice?
Yes you will need to provide a model for the last part of the class to practice. If you wish to just practice on a mannequin, one will be provided for you.
Do I need to be a licensed Cosmetologist or Aesthetician to take any of the trainings?
You will need to check with your state. Utah does required a cosmetologist or aesthetic license to provide eyelash extensions. Microblading is not regulated in the state of Utah, so licensing is not required.
Will I receive a Certification of Completion after my training?